Agillic implements changes to the board of directors and issues 105,500 new warrants. Three current and former leading employees exercise warrants
Copenhagen – 7 April 2021 – Agillic A/S (Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark: AGILC), the Copenhagen-based marketing automation Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company announces, that it has elected Susanne Lund as a new member of the board of directors and has extended its shared-based incentive program with 105,500 new warrants.
On the ordinary annual general meeting 30 March 2021, Susanne Lund was elected as new member of Agillic’s board of directors. At the same time, Peter Elbek stepped down from the board of directors.
Says Johnny Henriksen, chair of Agillic: “I am delighted to welcome Susanne Lund to the board of directors and to announce that Agillic has extended the Company’s current warrant program as part of the Company’s reboot 2.1 strategy. A key element in the strategy itself is a desire to retain and attract critical competencies in Agillic’s board. The program incentivises the board of directors and I am satisfied that the new issue has received full support.”
The terms and conditions for the share-based incentive programs for the board of directors
- The board of directors has allocated 105,500 warrants to the board of directors
- Each granted warrant gives a right, but not an obligation, to acquire one share of nominally DKK 0.10 in the Company for a price of DKK 20-25
- The warrants will be allocated over a period from 1 May 2021 to 1 April 2024
- The warrants can be exercised ordinarily in the period 1 September 2022 to 31 May 2024
- The Company’s liquidity is unchanged
- Provided that all the warrants are allocated and exercised, the dilution effect is 1.1%.
The specific terms of warrants issued by the Company can be found in the articles of association appendix 3.7 – 3.9, an integral part of the Company’s articles of association.
Three current and former leading employees exercise warrants
- According to the Company’s articles of association appendix 3.3A three current and former leading employees have exercised 169,790 warrants and acquired the same number of shares of nominally DKK 0.10 in the Company
- The Company’s liquidity increased with DKK 351,465.30 due to the transaction.
For further information, please contact:
About Agillic A/S
Agillic is a Danish software company enabling marketers to maximise the use of data and translate it into relevant and personalised communication establishing strong relations between people and brands. Our customer marketing platform uses AI to enhance the business value of customer communication. By combining data-driven customer insights with the ability to execute personalised communication, we provide our clients with a head start in the battle of winning markets and customers.
Besides the Company’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, Agillic has sales offices in London (UK) and Stockholm (Sweden), as well as a development unit in Kyiv (Ukraine). For further information, please visit www.agillic.com
Agillic A/S (publ) (Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark: AGILC) is obligated to publish the above information in compliance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published via agent by Agillic A/S on 7 April 2021.
Agillic A/S – Masnedøgade 22, 2. – 2100 Copenhagen – Denmark