There is a lot of hype around marketing personalisation – but how can you distinguish buzzwords and empty promises from lucrative trends and real opportunities?
Attend our upcoming webinar – hosted by MAD//Fest with Agillic, The Financial Times and Miinto – to learn how to identify and implement the marketing strategies you need to crank up and cash in on your personalisation.
The webinar, ‘Fact checking personalisation: will it make you more money + do your customers really care?’ will take place on 10 February at 15.00CET. The event will answer:
- Does personalisation really work? Is it scalable?
- Are you wasting time, money and credibility on campaigns that fail to provide ROI?
- Is hyper-personalisation worth the hype – or is it yet another waste of precious resources?
- What’s more important – reach or relevance?
- Do your customers really even care?
Attend the event for a discussion on how to leverage marketing automation to scale and refine customer experience within a budget; how to avoid common pitfalls within hyper-personalisation; and understanding the ‘DNA’ of successful personalisation strategies.
Click the button below to sign up for the event via the MAD//Fest website: