– How and why you should create original customer experiences
Everybody wants to create great customer experiences. But there is actually real value in thinking about the task in a different way. Of course experiences should be great, but they should also make you stand out from your competitors – they should be differentiated.
In this webinar, Søren Ravn from Responsive, will take you through how to think differently about CX, by applying key ingredients such as your brand and your data to create experiences your customers will remember.
What you get from this webinar:
- An understanding of the importance and how to use experiences to shape memories, so you will know what really makes customers think of you and come back to you.
- A few facts about the business value of being different, to use as a case for convincing your boss.
- A walkthrough of the tools you can use, when you want to create a customer experience, that your competitors cannot best.
- A step-by-step proces of how to get started with creating differentiated customer experiences.
Who is this for?
- CRM and CX-managers who want to understand how to apply differentiation for business effects.
- Brandmanagers who want to understand the world of CX better and how to apply the brand here.
- Marketing managers and business developers in general.