Delivering impactful, meaningful, and profitable customer experiences
The Agillic omnichannel marketing automation platform empowers brands to work with data-driven insights and content to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions, offering advantages such as:
Designed for an ecosystem of strategic partnerships across CDP, CMS, CRM, Customer Service, eCommerce, Business Intelligence, etc., the platform continuously integrates best-of-breed technologies to accelerate the implementation process and deliver fast time to value.
Agillic is a subscription business. Clients pay a yearly license for access to the Agillic platform and pay an additional fee for transactions sent, such as email and SMS.
The Agillic stock
Agillic was listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark in March 2018. The Company’s market value amounted to DKK 243 million at the end of 202, compared to DKK 263 million at the end of 2021. Ticker: AGILC
Agillic partner strategy
Our partner strategy contains three different types of partnerships:
- Business development partners: We find new business in collaboration with sales partners on our target markets.
- Solution partners: We start collaborations with global partners, and build relationships through our Solution Partner Program.
- Technology partners: We integrate with leading tech companies within their fields to form dynamic, compatible strategic partnerships.
- We work closely with partners in a number of international markets (in alphabetical order): Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the USA.
An investment in Agillic is an investment in:
- A growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A market-leading, native customer marketing platform
- A proven business model: Software as a Service (SaaS) offering attractive profit margins and high financial predictability.
Financial Highlights 2022
*Subscription part of ARR DKK 54.1 million
Transaction part of ARR DKK 22.6 million