Personalised communication to millions
Agillic is a Danish software company offering marketing departments a platform through which they can work with data-driven insights to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions. Agillic enables omnichannel marketing, which means clients can communicate with message consistency across channels, such as email, SMS, app push notifications and digital ads. Unlike its competitors, Agillic enables true one-to-one person- alisation, transgressing the limitations of a segmented approach and generating significantly higher return on investment (ROI).
Agillic holds a leading position in the Nordics and is increasing its international presence. The Company is scaling up its business through strategic partnerships and direct sales from sales offices in Copenhagen, London and Stockholm.
Agillic prospers in a time and in a market where superior customer experiences, relevant and personalised communication across channels are recognised as vital to creating customer satisfaction, loyalty and value.
The Agillic stock
Agillic was listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark in March 2018. The market value of Agillic was DKK 185 million at the end of 2020.
An investment in Agillic is an investment in:
• A growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit
• A market-leading, native customer marketing platform
• A proven business model: Software as a Service (SaaS) offering attractive profit margins and high financial predictability.
Travel & leisure
Charities & NGOs
Financial highlights 2020
- A growing amount of data available
- Consumers expect and reward personalisation
- Rising omnichannel marketing adoption
- Increasing focus on martech to unlock the potential of personalisation
Agillic is a subscription business. Clients pay a yearly license for access to the Agillic platform and pay an additional fee for the amount of transactions sent, such as email and SMS.
A growth market
The global marketing technology market is now valued at an estimated $121.5bn (£94.6bn), representing a year-on-year increase of 22%.1
1. BDO and WARC: ‘Martech: 2020 and beyond’
Partners are a cornerstone in the execution and acceleration of Agillic’s growth and internationalisation strategy.
Nordics & Baltics
UK & Ireland
United States of America